March 25, 2015
At The Green Hound, we love to find ways technology can improve our pets’ lives. It’s even better when these products help pet owners keep their pets safe. Gibi, a wearable GPS tracker for pets is easy to use, accurate, lightweight and waterproof, yet durable.
Name of Product – Gibi
Category – Technology, Safety
Company Story – Click here for the scoop on Gibi’s makers
- Easy to use, accurate, lightweight and waterproof, yet durable
- Attaches easily to most collars
- Ability to define multiple “safety zones” for your pet
- Get instant alerts when pet leaves the safety zone
- With the click of a button, easily locate your pet on your mobile device or computer
- Battery life 4-5 days between charges
What The Green Hound Likes Best!
- Women entrepreneurs – two women with a great idea
- View your pet’s location real-time on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Attaches easily yet securely to most 3rd party collars while being sleek to not act like a hook or a snag
Cost & Ordering Information
- $129.99 plus monthly service plan of $9.99/month or $99/year
- www.getgibi.com, Amazon and Walmart