March 25, 2015
At The Green Hound, we understand the importance of caring for our pets for their entire lifetime. We also realize that many of our pets have special needs or may develop them as they age. One of the most challenging problems a dog owner may face is when a pet needs assistance with their mobility. For just these times, we are proud to introduce to you Eddie’s Wheels. Eddie’s Wheels designs and manufactures custom dog wheelchairs for a variety of handicapped pets.
Name of Product – Eddie’s Wheels
Category – Pet Assist/Health
Company Story – Click here for the scoop on the makers of Eddie’s Wheels
- Custom-built and engineered to match your pet’s disability.
- Welded padded saddle gives your pet solid support on its pelvic floor, eliminating chafing to delicate soft tissue.
- Lightweight solid aluminum construction with a choice of wheels to match your pet’s terrain.
- Adjustable for height and length.
- Variable axle carts allow owners to change the balance of the cart to compensate for increasing weakness in the front legs for dogs with degnerative myelopathy.
- Easy to use, indestructible and warranteed for the life of your pet.
- Made in the USA in our own workshop in Shelburne Falls, MA. and exported all over the world.
What The Green Hound Likes Best!
- Customized for any pet – rabbits, pigs and any pet in need
- The site provides a listing of used carts to offer a more affordable option
- Beginning to branch into other products such as assistance harnesses
- Small business with a big heart
Cost & Ordering Information
- Varies – approximately $325 – $600